- Tips to help make kitchenware perform
- Chef Essential Gadgets
- Organic gardening: How to grow an organic vegetable garden
- The Garden of Eatin’: A Short History of America’s Garden
- How to Plant a Vegetable Garden
- Great books for vegetable garden
- How to Plant a Vegetable Garden: Ideas for Designing Your Vegetable
- The vegetable garden encyclopedia
- Want To Try Organic Gardening? These Tips Can Help
- Vegetable Art
The Garden of Eatin’: A Short History of America’s Garden
This animated video is part of the “Eat the View” campaign to plant high-impact gardens in high-profile places. What better place to start than at the White House?
The video tells the story of the “America’s Garden” from 1800 when President John Adams planted the first “first vegetables” to feed his own family to the present day.
It ends by peeking optimistically into the future when President Obama, seeing how our world is changing, announces plans to replant America’s garden, inspiring countless citizens to grow some of their own delicious, healthy, and environmentally responsible food.